Extensive solutions for temperature-controlled product shipments and logistics expertise.
365体育投注网Provides solutions for shippers’ temperature-controlled needs, including access to 1,100 temperature-controlled trailers
Temperature-monitoring devices send alerts to associates when temperatures fall outside of acceptable variances
Access to cross-border facilities with temperature-controlled storage solutions in Laredo and El Paso; ability to transload between Mexico, Werner and third-party equipment at no additional cost
The Werner Difference
- Temperature-controlled trailers can be used for a variety of over-the-road (OTR) hauls, including regional, expedited, dedicated, long-haul, LTL, intermodal and international.
- Cross-border terminals provide 24/7 access for transload, with cameras, power and technology to support all freight need.
Proprietary Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Investments in best-in-class equipment are all late-model temperature-control trailers.
- Equipment is CARB compliant, SmartWay certified and includes 53 ft. air ride space saver.
Technology and Tracking
- Offers satellite tracking, internet tracing and route optimization to ensure that the goods maintain consistent temperatures.
- Whether shipping frozen products, fresh produce, pharmaceuticals or any other temperature-sensitive product, logistics professionals ensure on-time delivery, ample capacity and use its proprietary TMS to customize needs for each shipper.
Get a Freight Quote
From design to implementation, Werner delivers complete freight management programs customized to meet your unique business needs. To receive a no-obligation rate quote from our transportation professionals, click the button below to fill out our simple information form.
Have a question?
We’re here to answer.